I have a ton of books and magazines that I am saving to read. I have yarn, the GNP of a 3rd world country in scrapbooking supplies;2 cameras, an Ipod, fabric; embroidery thread and aida in 3 sizes;stamps and stencils;beads and embellishments…etc.
Due to my need to work, the altered book project is on hold until saturday. The "boss" insists that he needs my help (again). Today I planted over a hundred flowers in a mall area. Sad part is that the big swedish holiday ( Midsommar) is coming up and I am sure that they will all be gone by monday. I want to do my THURSDAY `13, but wordpress will not accept the code…sigh. It's a conspiracy.
13 things I want to do before I leave this world…
- see the Taj Mahal
- drive a stick shift car
- visit Ireland
- eat another Philly cheesesteak (w/o the cheese) and wash it down with a water ice and a pretzel!
- write a book
- learn to knit socks ( I pay 10 bucks a pair for hand knitted socks…)
- see my kids grown and with families of their own (ok..this is pure retaliation…I wanna live to see their kids become a burden to them!)
- own an apartment in La Jolla, California, of all of the places I have ever been in my life, THIS was by far the most beautiful!
- have unlimited resourses to help the young and the old…everybody else in between can take care of themselves.
- host a fancy party where everyone gets dressed up to celebrate ME!
- learn how to digital scrapbook AND own a SIZZIX!
- read the Bible, Koran and Torah and make a list of how they are ALIKE instead of the differences
- eat a warm Crispy Creme off the conveyor with a glass of cold milk.
It is the little things you miss the most in life.