Sharon@ sent me a tag! This is my first one as I am so lonely I normally steal them and tag my´self! This one is to name 6 wierd things about yourself…Hmnmn…that hsouldn’t be hard at all…
1. I am superstitious. My mom always told me to keep a box of salt in my closet and to this day, I still do…I know at one time salt was expensive and only the rich could afford it, but go figure. I don’t walk under ladders or tempt fate.
2. I don’t like to entertain. Don’t know why but home is the sanction…you should not have to put on airs or clean up to make an impression on anyone. The Hubbs works damn hard all day and if he wants to put his feet on the game table and have a beer, then so be it…
3. I would like a pastrami on rye with extra pickle for Christmas. The best sandwiches I ever had in my life came from a bar in Newark, NJ called Jimmy’s Roscommon House. My mom was a nurse and they would stop on pay day evenings and buy them…mmmmmh!
4. My dog has epilipsy and the cat is anti social. You have to follow him closely and she hates to be petted.
5. I hate the use of dunce caps and wings on art… I donot know when I was dropped on my head but this is the most cliche thing I have ever seen and I refuse to propogate it!
6. I don’t like to use my art supplies on art…I know that I have all of these things and that I could create beautiful things with them…but I don’t wanna use them…( I know…this screams Obssessive Compulsive Disorder!).
and JUST so that you know that I am wierd….I hate it when people groom themselves in public…Flossing, picking eye brows, clipping toe nails, changing bandaids…it really grosses me out!!! I was a camp counselor one summer my freshman year in college and the Ramirez kids from j&%¤#” C?&% came to camp and had head lice… all of the campers were infected and we had to literally quaranteen the camp. My mom was a R.N. at a large hospital and came up to the camp on her 2 days off with Kwell shampoo by the gallon so that we could decontaminate the entire staff and campers… to this day, hair grosses me out., LOL!