I’ve been tagged by the Patterned Paper Princess, PAULA
Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs
(Everything about me is wierd. Just ask Jeanette…)
1) I like to see what Jeanette is throwing out in terms of garbage. Since I branched out into Mixed Media Art, everyone’s garbage is mine for the tossing.
2) I don’t post 90% of the things that I create or scrap. I am too busy looking at other’s blogs to update mine.
3) I have had the worst luck with dentists! I lived in the dental chair in High School and College but have managed to spend over $10,000 usd in the last 5 years on crap that has broken and or not worked.
4) I used to be a “consultant” for one of the larger scrapbooking companies and took all of my inventory with me to Sweden when we moved here 5 years ago…. It turned out to be the biggest mistake I ever made in my life!…products and designs have changed…and now I am stuck with it… I also worked for one of the largest airlines in America and had the privledge of traveling the world. The most beautiful place I have ever been: ( not withstanding Hawaii and NSW Sydney ( which also got my vote for the worst food;( was LaJOLLa California…when you are coming up the cost on the hghway ( was it route 5?) and see the ocean on your left and The Mormon Tabernacle on the right, you can hear the angels sing…
5) I love to exchange paper and ephemera with people all over the world. Most of the times I will send them something extra to fill out the cost of the postage envelope from here in Sweden. I have spent almost $400 this year on postage just sending out RAK’s-something The Hubbs does NOT need to know.
6) I love paper.
Old vintage, post cards, scrapbook, news, asian, encyclopaedia pages…dosen’t matter. EVERYday, I make something/ glue something or alter something with paper. I save scraps and sort them by color and often make collage sheets to use as backgrounds in my journals or scrap pages. I don’t plan on being around in a hundred years so I could care less if the papers last or not…I had fun doing it!
7) I feel like I “know” lots of the people that visit my blog and vicariously care about them, their funks and their drive/ (lack of )motivation when it comes to creating! Blogging is such fun and the world is really so small when you have something in common… That being said…I so want to use phot0sh0p and would someone be kind enough to send me a “loaner” copy? I promise to send it back…I want to see what the fuss is about because I cannot digital scrap to save my life!
Don’t hate me people