Anywhoo… anybody that knows me knows that you have a better chance of seeing Jesus than getting information out of me…namely ’cause I got 4 kids and I am sure that they run their mouths enough for the 6 of us! That being said, here is the information….
Movies I could watch over and over: The Color Purple, Bridget Jonses’ Diary, Pretty Woman; Imitation of Life; Blazing Saddles; Flight Plan ( Jodie Foster kicks MAJOR ass…even after a beatdown!);Hollywood Shuffle;Mommie Dearest; The God Father; Yentl;Seven Brides for Seven Brothers;Holiday Inn; Anything with Fred Astaire and Ginger Rogers.
TV Shows I watch: House;Oprah;anything in English…, really!
Places I have lived: NJ,Georgia,West Virginia,Sweden
Favorite Foods: Garlic Shrimp and rice from House of Spain in Newark, NJ; fillet mignon, medium well; Atlantic crab with butter and Old Bay seasoning…(slurp!); pound cake, salad with fresh croutons and bacon bits and hard boiled eggs.
Favorite Color: purple; pink and seafoam green, and robins egg blue.
Places I would love to be now: LaJoilla, California
Names I like but woud not use for my children: Aminah, Lars and Rebecca
Next I was tagged by the wonderful Mye for 7 Random Facts! Here are the rules:
- Link to the person that tagged you
- post the rules on your blog
- Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself
- Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs
- Let each person know that they’ve been tagged by leaving a coment on their blog
7 Random Facts About Me:
- I have named just about all of my brothers and sisters and their first born children.
- I don’t like cheese…except Parmesan and Mozzarella.
- I don’t like fish, especially sushi…The only fish I eat raw is tuna…
- Hair on plates, toilets or sinks makes me barf…I worked in a summer camp for 2 years on summer semesters and there was a lice epidemic. My mom was a nurse and had to “borrow” kwell shampoo to help fumigate the camp.
- I hate cleaning, cooking and chauffering and have told The Hubbs that we need a wife.
- We have to pay for grocery bags here and I REFUSE to! I have recycled my own and or use cloth bags that I have purchased rather than pay 10 cents for a plastic bag.
- I curse like a fucking sailor amended to say: Like a merchant marine that has shore leave for the first time in 9 years with a convent of nuns.
- I think that parents should be allowed to divorce their kids, especially if the kids insist on wilding out and being menaces to society…no reason to make the parents own them if they want to be derelects in society.
- My mom had 3 girls then 3 boys then a bonus girl. All of my siblings (except the bonus) had a girl first and those of then that have children have all had a girl as the first born.
- I am 7 credits short of my Masters Degree in Public Administration, but have no desire to finish…
And the last bonus tidbit is that…I am not tagging anyone, LOL!!